Emily Forbes, founder of Seenit, first discovered the potential of collaborative storytelling whilst making a documentary film at a protest. She noticed during a protest how everyone was already capturing their own personal perspectives on their phones. This raw authenticity inspired Emily to incorporate the wider views into her film.
At first having to manually collect clips from willing protesters, Emily realised that it would be far more efficient if people could upload their videos instantly to a central online platform for her to view and edit. With that, the early idea of Seenit was born.
At Seenit we enable organisations to easily direct, collect and create video with their own communities of customers, fans and employees, bringing those most passionate and knowledgeable right into the content creation. This means companies can now create in a truly scalable, cost effective and authentic way, driving higher impact and engagement on their videos across social and even broadcast.
We were placed in Wired’s Top 100 startups in Europe list and have just been selected by Vodafone as one of the top 20 companies to transform enterprise business.
Today Seenit is a team of 30 based in London and is working with customers such as The BBC, BT Sport, Benefit, Accenture, HSBC and Unilever. They’re also working with customers in the US and across Europe.
At Seenit, our mission is to create a more human and real world by enabling anyone to tell their story.
As Account Executive, you will own, drive, and manage the sales of Seenit within new customers for your given territory which will be defined based on your experience and passion but mostly focused on UK and Europe.
You will also be responsible for leading the full sales process with support from our Business Development Reps and Marketing who support you with leads and some of your meetings.
This role is integral to the success of our company to deliver and delight our customers with the best service.
Collaborate with Operations, Marketing, Product, and other sales team members at Seenit to ensure that processes are aligned with our goals and you are assisted with all the material they need to educate their prospects
At Seenit, we’re looking for leaders, innovators, and creative problem solvers who are passionate about their work, and making every user’s experience delightful and engaging.
What you’ll do
Vision and strategy
- Reporting to the COO and Head of Sales, you will work closely with both to make sure the brand and product are aligned to our customers requirements
- Partner with the rest of the sales team to create a cohesive experience across our product and our brand identity
- Present customers’ requirements, marketing knowledge and industry best practice effectively to the team
- Lead & Manage sales within your territory
- Communicate our go to market strategy to customers
Get it done
- Lead the end-to-end sales process with customers and win new business
- Utilise Salesforce as our CRM to log all customer activity
- Work closely with both Business Development Reps (BDRs) who help with getting you meetings and Customer Success who help our existing customer base.
- Be an advocate for your team and their work internally and externally
- Mentor and support the Business Development Reps
- Ability to provide clear direction to team and the rest of the business
- Collaborate and work with others in the sales and customer success team to learn best practice.
- Work closely with product to ensure the customers feedback directly impacts how we prioritise our roadmap.
- Work closely with Marketing and attend events and conferences representing Seenit.
Curiosity, enthusiasm, and making a difference
- Understand how our customers want to work with Seenit and what makes them successful.
- Fun and passionate about our business, team and our culture
- Demonstrate and manage the highest standards with our customers and make sure they recognise we are the market leader.
Who you are
- You have experience selling to large multinationals.
- You have extensive, demonstrated experience building new relationships and navigating complex situations
- You are passionate about what Seenit is trying to achieve
- You have demonstrated experience aligning solutions with customers needs
- You are a hands on team player that can work easily with multiple stakeholders including Marketing, Business, Customer Success and Sales
- You have experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects & deadlines
- You have a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- You have excellent oral and written skills, and able to present to small or large groups of people including C-level.
- You can handle and embrace change effectively and with integrity
- You have a positive and motivated attitude; can rally with a team through highs and lows
- 4+ years of sales / sales development experience at a SaaS technology company
- Experience working in a fun and dynamic team culture
- A passion for outbound sales and a proven ability to execute outbound prospecting strategies
- Enthusiastic and creative problem-solver with proven ability to focus on business results
- Experience in a fast paced work environment
- Fast reactivity/Innovative attitude – Generates new and innovative approaches and solutions to problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with exceptional organizational skills
- Experience using a CRM system
If you are excited about the challenge and feel you have enough experience to be successful then this is for you.
You’ll be joining a team of passionate people looking for incredible people to join us on the adventure.
- Get it done
- Make a difference
- A proactive thinker
- A positive can-do attitude
- Help drive team collaboration
- Work with respect and empathy
- Inspire creative confidence in the team
- We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking, growth and autonomy
- Huge scope to the role – freedom to take full ownership and make your mark
- Quarterly leadership offsites and away days
- Quarterly company away days
- Monthly team socials and activities organised on rotation by different teams
- 26 annual holiday entitlement with additional holidays per year of service
- Open to flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Half day off on your birthday
- Maternity and Paternity cover
- Monthly team social
- Friday afternoon snacks and drinks