Location: London, UK
Start date: From October 2020
As Account Executive, you will own, drive and manage the sales of Seenit within new customers for your given territory which will be to be defined based on your experience and passion but mostly focused on UK, Europe, and US. You will also be responsible for leading the full sales process with support from our Marketing team who support you with leads and some of your meetings. You’ll be working closely with Customer Success as well as collaborating with Operations, Marketing, Product, and other sales team members at Seenit to ensure that processes and goals are aligned. You’ll also be supported to have the resources and materials needed to educate your prospects.
- Lead and manage sales within your territory
- Lead the end-to-end sales process with customers and win new business from prospecting to negotiating contracts
- Collaborate and work with others in the sales and customer success team to learn best practice
- Work closely with product to ensure the customers feedback directly impacts how we prioritise our roadmap
- Work closely with Marketing and attend events and conferences representing Seenit (virtual and in-person when back)
- Partner with the rest of the sales team to create a cohesive experience across our product and our brand identity
- Present customers’ requirements, marketing knowledge, and industry best practice effectively to the team
- Communicate our go-to-market strategy to customers
- Be an advocate for your team and the work internally and externally
- Demonstrate and manage the highest standards with our customers and make them recognise we are the market leader
- Understand how our customers want to work with Seenit and what makes them successful.
- 4+ years of sales/sales development experience at a SaaS technology company
- Experience working in a fun and dynamic team culture
- You have experience selling to large multinationals
- You have extensive, demonstrated experience building new relationships and navigating complex situations
- You have demonstrated experience aligning solutions with customers needs
- Proven ability to execute outbound prospecting strategies
- Experience using a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce)
- You have experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects & deadlines
- You are passionate about what Seenit are trying to achieve
- Enthusiastic and creative problem-solver with proven ability to focus on business results
- You are a hands-on team player that can work easily with multiple stakeholders including Marketing, Operations, Customer Success, and Sales
- You have a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- You have excellent conversational and written skills, and able to present to small or large groups of people including C-level
- You can handle and embrace change effectively and with integrity
- You have a positive and motivated attitude; can rally with a team through highs and lows
- Ability to provide clear direction to the team and the rest of the business
- Fast reactivity/innovative attitude – generates new and innovative approaches and solutions to problems
- Curious about our customers current processes and how we can help
- Data-driven and analytical
- 26 annual holiday entitlement with additional holidays per year of service
- Open to flexible and remote working
- Pension scheme
- Half day off on your birthday
- Maternity & Paternity cover
- Monthly team social
- Friday afternoon snacks and drinks
- Calm subscription
Who we are
We are a team of almost 30 working in an environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking, growth and autonomy. We were placed on Wired’s Top 100 Startups in Europe list and continue to grow, working with some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world.
Our vision is a world where everyone’s story can be told and voice can be heard. We want to create a more trustworthy world where authentic human stories can be told in impactful ways.
At Seenit, we have 5 values that sit at the core of everything we do:
We are brave: We’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and challenge the way things have been done before. We strive to have the difficult conversations. We value resilience and a fail fast mentality
We are impactful: We’re proactive, we own challenges and we take accountability for our actions. We leave a mark. We empower others.
We keep it simple: We care about making things uncomplicated and easy to understand. We respect and champion transparency. We want to get things 80% perfect.
We are curious: We’re not afraid to ask questions. We challenge our customers. We’re passionate and are keen to learn new things.
We are all unique: We learn from and appreciate one another. We value and support teamwork. We admire those who have empathy.
At Seenit we value equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a progressive, open-minded company where everyone can grow. Your attitude, ideas, and what you are capable of matters, the rest doesn’t.
We make every effort to eliminate discrimination and we believe that a diverse team will support greater creativity, innovation, and decision making. This will ultimately build a better business and work environment for us all.
So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.