We believe that everyone has a story worth telling.
Seenit is an enterprise video crowdsourcing platform that allows you to direct your employees through an app. You can curate the content filmed, edit, and publish all within the platform.
Build the most powerful and trustworthy on-the-ground storytellers in the world.
Our video crowdsourcing platform enables organisations to create engaging, multi-perspective videos with customers, fans and employees. Capturing the stories that truly matter in a form that resonates the most.
Use the online studio to create a project brief and filming instructions
Invite your community to film on the mobile app
Review and curate uploaded footage collaboratively from within the online studio
Use built-in post production software to create finalised video edits and distribute
What is important to you?
People first culture
Attracting top talent
Building a people first culture
Engage and empower your employees to bring your company’s purpose to life:
- Champion diversity and drive inclusion
- Show your authentic voice through your people
- Reinforce ethics and values
Diana. Story by Tiziana.
Improving internal communications
Increase engagement with employees through more relevant, scalable communications:
- CEO updates
- “Ask me anything”
- Video newsletters or updates
- Enable knowledge sharing
Dan. Story by Jess.
Attracting top talent
Drive quality applications by creating more relatable, diverse and human content:
- Video job descriptions
- Day in the life
- Showcasing and reinforcing your values
Roxane. Story by Brendan.
Building your employer brand
Attract and retain talent whilst building your brand:
- Diversity and inclusion stories
- Highlight corporate social responsibility
- Champion your people initiatives
- Replace all stock imagery
Emily. Story by Aurelie.
Get started with Seenit.
Get access to Seenit
Request a demo to discuss pricing and start using Seenit.
Start telling stories
Create projects online and invite your workforce, customers, or fans to contribute and have their voice heard.
Share your video
Use the contributions to your project to edit and share a story worth telling.
- More authentic, better performing content
- Cost effective video production
- Quicker to turn around content for publication
- Truly global content creation
- Video production can take weeks if not months to complete
- Limitations on cost, equipment and resource
- Video is expensive, with average cost per minute often exceeding £10,000
- Content has to be real, genuine and relatable if it’s going to cut through