Senior Full Stack Developer
What is Seenit?
Seenit is a video technology platform that changes the way that people produce engaging video content. We are on a mission to enable organisations to tap into their communities and to tell the stories that matter the most. With our mobile app and super slick online production suite, you can direct and manage your community, curate the content they produce, and edit all your videos all in one place! We’ve worked with over 100 brand across the broadcast, retail and corporate markets including the BBC, BT Sport, Benefit, Accenture, Unilever and HSBC
We believe in telling original and authentic stories through the power of video and aim to empower, inspire and challenge our customers to enable them with the creative confidence to become video storytellers themselves.
We are making some exciting changes to our Tech stack, and therefore are looking for some new talent to join the Engineering Team.
Could this role be for you?
Can you see yourself joining a rapidly expanding, market-leading B2B startup blending tech and media?
We are looking for a passionate Senior Full Stack Developer to help us build and maintain our products - you will be working with the latest technology to support our roadmap. Our current stack is ReactJS, Redux, React Native, NodeJS, Typescript, ES6, most of the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) resources and of course HTML5/CSS3/SASS. Our software culture promotes code quality, following industry best practices & coding standards, and test coverage of our code.
You should be looking for innovation and for ways and tools to make your work effective, efficient and industry leading. You will work closely with the rest of the Engineering team & Product team to build high quality software solutions. You will report into the VP of Engineering and will be based out of our offices near to Old Street Station in London.
What Interests you
- Building applications on a strong web architecture
- Analysing and solving software engineering problems
- Working on extensible REST APIs and highly maintainable services
- Solving scalability and high availability challenges
- Mentoring more junior engineers and driving our coding culture (quality, standards, code review, unit/functional testing, etc.)
- Defining API architecture
- Building Enterprise level Security (understanding of OAuth 2 grants and scopes, strategies for the latest OWASP Top 10, etc.)
- OOP concepts & Design Patterns
- Cloud infrastructure (ideally with Google Cloud Platform or AWS)
- Defining CI/CD pipelines
- Building a TDD/BDD culture
- Code versioning using Git/Github
Nice to have
Experience with any of the following:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Serverless deployment
- Greenfield projects
- Microservices architecture
- Data & Marketing tracking pipelines
- NoSQL (bonus points for Couchbase)
- AI & Machine Learning
- Greenfield projects
- Great culture with intelligent, forward thinking, fun people
- Monthly team socials
- 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension scheme