Digital Marketing Manager
What is Seenit?
Seenit is a video technology platform that changes the way that people produce engaging video content. We are on a mission to enable organisations to tap into their communities and to tell the stories that matter the most. With our mobile app and super slick online production suite, you can direct and manage your community, curate the content they produce, and edit all your videos all in one place! We’ve worked with over 100 brand across the broadcast, retail and corporate markets including the BBC, BT Sport, Benefit, Accenture, Unilever and HSBC
We believe in telling original and exciting stories through the power of video and aim to empower, inspire and challenge our customers to enable them with the creative confidence to become video storytellers themselves.
As we grow and establish ourselves as thought leaders in this space, a robust, full circle marketing function is required for us to take the next leap into success.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help execute Seenit’s online marketing activities. This role will sit within and work closely with the sales team, leading the implementations of campaign activities that will contribute to the ongoing growth of Seenit and position us as an industry leader in community video collaboration.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for executing the online marketing and acquisition strategy. This role will have you focused on generating leads, and driving new customer acquisition across a range of channels including PPC, SEO, as well as via paid and unpaid social media for example on LinkedIn.
You will need to have a good level of experience with content creation, and have an eye for visual content, with an understanding about how to retain consistent production values and tone of voice.
The ideal candidate will have had a number of years’ experience ideally in a B2B start-up and a proven track record in digital marketing and using leading marketing tools to support growth objectives.
- Focus on managing and orchestrating content creation across the business, managing the likes of creating blog content, case studies, thought leadership videos, and emails, as well as other subsequent promotion.
- Execute targeted online marketing campaigns with a focus on lead generation and conversion.
- Focus on monitoring and improving the performance of activities by delivering on KPI’s.
- Evaluate the performance of different content assets to ensure all content created is optimised in terms of promotion.
- Report on and analyse activity across all marketing channels.
- Run marketing campaigns, including newsletters and drip email marketing campaigns.
Your Skills and Experience
What you’ll need
- Ability to coordinate content creation, to edit it and to optimise the amplification / distribution of this content.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Experience in building, sending and reporting on email marketing campaigns incl newsletters and drip email campaigns.
- Ability to contribute to marketing plans and initiatives with insights into ways to optimise revenue, customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Experience in managing social media, based on achieving key goals.
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords, and marketing automation.
What you might look like
- Experience working in another fast-growing start-up
- Comfortable working autonomously and taking initiative
- Passionate about digital content
- Strong interest in B2B marketing
- Familiarity with SaaS businesses
- Willingness to test, to measure and to learn and iterate
- A passion for video content and an understanding of the video landscape
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Team Drinks and Fun social outings
- To be part of an incredibly exciting high-growth startup with an inspirational founder and team