What is Seenit?
Founded in January 2014, Seenit is an award-winning tech platform that empowers communities to create video around the world using the smartphones we all own. In line with the shift in the way people want to consume content, Seenit enables companies to leverage video in a more authentic, reactive and relevant way. We’ve worked with over 100 brands across the broadcast, retail and corporate markets including the BBC; BT Sport; Benefit; Accenture; Diageo; Unilever and HSBC. In December 2016, Seenit won the coveted TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield trophy.
Could this role be for you?
Are you dynamic, charismatic and ambitious individual?
Are you excited about joining a rapidly expanding, market-leading B2B start-up blending tech and media?
As a Business Development Representative at Seenit, you are a key part of our business development team. You work closely with the Account Executives to bring on exciting new customers, targeting the biggest brands in the ftse 100. Your main responsibility is to generate new leads to build out the team’s sales pipeline to ensure we hit our our targets.
You will need to be strategic and methodical in your approach, ready to adopt a test-and-learn mindset to constantly improve and evolve sales processes. This is a fast paced and high exposure role where you will have the opportunity to engage with every aspect of the business. The Business Development Representative role is an entry role that will provide you with exciting opportunities to progress into Sales, Marketing and Customer Success roles.
- Help to develop and refine outreach strategy.
- Identify opportunities for Seenit to build new relationships.
- Reach out by phone and email to key leads up to, and including, C-Level executives.
- Qualify leads for AE’s to build early-stage pipeline.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Seenit platform.
- Collaborate with sales team around best practices.
- Support the commercial team to develop and refine sales collateral.
- Meet and exceed monthly KPIs and quotas.
- Desire to work in the tech industry at a fast-paced and growing company.
- Positive and motivated, with a competitive spirit.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Track record of success in achieving goals.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests, experience, and extracurricular involvement.
- Open progression to other parts of the business – Sales/ Marketing/ Customer Success etc.
- Great culture with intelligent, forward thinking, fun people
- Monthly team socials
- 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
Seenit is an app and platform which helps brands and organisations co-create video with employees, fans, journalists and experts from around the world. It’s a tool which makes it easy to direct and collect video from smartphones, by setting tasks within the app; the target ‘crew’ follow the instructions and upload video. The content arrives to a central private online studio where films can be quickly edited and distributed out to communication channels both internally and externally.