Seenit is one of the hottest and fast growing startups in the UK. The company helps brands and organisations to create stories with their audiences. Fans and employees become mobile film crews at your fingertips.
We have built a platform which makes it is easy to direct, collect and curate video from any smartphone, anytime anywhere.
We are looking for an experienced designer to join the product team to own and shape for all Seenit platforms together with the technology and product team on our key initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about solving our user problems and turning insights into a beautifully designed product.
What you’ll do
- Lead UI design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Set up the design languages for but the web and the mobile platforms
- You’ll work closely with engineering, product, sales and account managers.
- Together with with Product and UX you’ll define Seenit’s visual design strategy.
- Be autonomous. You take full ownership of your work and take responsibilities for every last details, every step of the way.
Who are you
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing for mobile and web.
- You have shipped several products and understand what it takes to create awesome experiences.
- You can inspire stakeholders with amazing and simple design.
- You’re a great communicator.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, and make strategy come to life.
- You have a people-focused design mentality.
- You are constantly looking to validate your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
- A fantastic, driven and friendly team
- An exciting workplace in the heart of London
- An opportunity to influence one of the most exciting startups in the London tech scene.