Seenit helps brands and organisations to create stories with their audiences. Fans and employees become mobile film crews at your fingertips.
We have built a platform which makes it is easy to direct, collect and curate video from any smartphone, anytime, anywhere.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join the Product team. You’ll be in charge of growing usage of the web and mobile platform with a specific focus on making sure our users have the set of features to make the most of their experience on Seenit. You will report to the VP of Product and Design.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with stakeholders to collaboratively develop a roadmap
- Product management - Define user stories and signing off on story completion alongside QA and Development team
- Collaborate cross functionally with other areas of the business, including Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to get user feedback
- Optimise user flows in the product
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and story specification to enable a team of engineers
- Report on feature development progress so all stakeholders are informed.
Who You Are
- You have prior experience working as a product manager/owner or in a similar role
- You are analytical and have experience with A/B testing
- You can look at a landing page or email and immediately suggest multiple changes to increase conversion, and what tests we could run to prove the assumptions
- You have a sharp product sense that allows you to determine what will work for users, and what will be too complex to engineer
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, and responsible experimentation
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to work in cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery
- You have experience working with a Product Management Tool, (e.g. Trello, Jira, PivotalTracker)
- Our values
- Get it done
- Make a difference
- We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking, growth and autonomy
- Huge scope to the role – freedom to take full ownership and make your mark
- Monthly team socials and activities
- 26 annual holiday entitlement with additional days per year of service
- Flexible working hours and work from home Wednesdays
- Pension scheme
- Half day off on your birthday
- Maternity & Paternity cover
- Friday snacks and drinks