Seenit helps brands and organisations to create stories with their audiences. Fans and employees become mobile film crews at your fingertips.
We have built a platform which makes it is easy to direct, collect and curate video from any smartphone, anytime anywhere.
We are looking for a product owner to join the product team. You’ll be in charge of growing usage of the web and mobile platform with a specific focus on activation and on-boarding making sure new users understand the product and start using it.
What you’ll do
- Worked on a product with a focus on Growth and Activation of users
- Understand the mechanism of Growth hacking and activation mechanism
- Set the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the team
- Define metrics and KPI’s to measure the health of activation efforts
- Work closely with stakeholders to collaboratively develop a roadmap
- Product management
- Collaborate cross functionally with other areas of the business, including business development, account management and marketing to get user feedback
- Optimizing user flows in the product
- Moving funnel metrics
- Collaboratively working with a team of engineers to build tools to accomplish these objectives
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years working on growth product and funnel optimization
- You have 3+ years of experience working as a product manager/owner
- You have deep experience with A/B testing
- You have run several tests and have a clear perspective on what does and doesn’t work
- You can look at a landing page or email and immediately suggest multiple changes to increase conversion
- You have a sharp product sense that allows you to determine what will work for users, what will most effectively move your metric, and what will be too complex to engineer
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, and responsible experimentation
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery
- A fantastic, driven and friendly team
- An exciting workplace in the heart of London
- An opportunity to influence one of the most exciting startups in the London tech scene.