We are looking for a multi-talented Product Designer to join our growing design team at Seenit. This role will spend a large amount of time focusing on user research and testing.
About Seenit? 🧐
At Seenit, our vision is a world where everyone’s story can be told and voice can be heard. We want to create a more trustworthy world where authentic, human stories can be told in impactful ways.
Stories have the power to make good things happen. But to have a real, tangible impact on the world around them, they need space to be told.
And that’s where we come in.
Seenit is an enterprise people-powered video crowdsourcing platform that allows you to direct your employees through an app. You can curate the content filmed, edit, and publish all within the platform.
We were placed in Wired’s Top 100 startups in London list along with the likes of Monzo and Habito, and have been selected by Vodafone as one of the top 20 companies to transform enterprise business.
Today, Seenit is 6 years old. We are a small a team of just over 20, based in Shoreditch, London. We work with customers such as Pepsico, HSBC, and Spotify across the UK, Europe, and the USA.
Job description 📄
We are beginning to grow our design team at Seenit and are looking for a multi-talented Product Designer to join the team. You’ll need to be willing to get stuck right in, and this role will spend a large amount of time focusing on user research and testing - so experience doing this is a must as you will be help building our research system from the ground up!
What we are looking for? 🌟
Research Skills 🔎
- Expertise in conducting end-to-end user research studies; planning, recruitment, execution, analysis and delivery
- Understanding of rigour and methodological validity in research and how to get the most out of a project with tight constraints
- Expertise in a wide variety of research methodologies and an ability to apply them on problems of different size and scope
- Can communicate research findings in creative and impactful ways, maintaining and growing an atomic research system to leverage findings
UX Skills 🚲
- Map the customer journey, discover pain points and develop user flows that are intuitive and consistent across the different areas of the product
- Distill complicated problems into simple solutions, powered by user research
- Stage your designs so we can get features to our users quickly while providing value with every release
- Have an understanding of UX writing and utilise the impact of this throughout the product
UI Skills 🛵
- Prepare design specifications and work closely with our engineers to realise them through pixel perfect designs and interaction design
- Maintain and grow shared design libraries, creating or modifying UI/UX patterns while maintaining and growing a design system
- Build prototypes, both low-fi and complex high-fi prototypes with Framer or HTML, CSS and JS (Nice to have)
About us 👋
Our values ❣️
- Get it done
- Make a difference
At Seenit 🚀
- We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking, growth, and autonomy
- Huge scope to the role – freedom to take full ownership and make your mark
Benefits include 🥳
- 26 days of annual holiday with additional holiday for every year you are at Seenit
- Flexitime and open to other flexible working arrangements
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Pension scheme
- Half day off on your birthday
- Calm subscription
- Maternity and paternity cover
- Monthly team social events
- Friday afternoon snacks and drinks
Interested? Simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch. Try to keep you answers short and to the point. Best of luck!