As we rapidly expand our team, we have created a new Customer Success function to ensure that our customers truly are at the core of everything we do. We are looking for Customer Success Managers who can offer an outstanding level of service and drive strategic thinking across our local and international client partners. Our Customer Success managers are expected to have a constant pulse on their customer base in order to act at the voice of the customer internally. They not only help plan, execute and support our clients, but also manage their growth and success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Running the overall relationships with our customers. You will be tasked with driving product adoption, ensuring satisfaction and ensuring retention within your assigned vertical.
- Working with customers to help them establish goals and successfully leverage our platform to achieve them
- Building & maintaining a trusted advisor relationship with each partner. Your job is to build champions out of our customers who absolutely love using our product.
- Collaborating with other teams at Seenit, especially Customer Support to isolate product issues / bugs and escalate these internally to the correct department
- Using data to help you spot ‘at risk’ accounts and make informed proactive outreach
Your Skills and Experience
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management or similar role where you are responsible for increasing customer satisfaction
- Experience or working in a customer facing role at a SAAS technology company
- Experience in a fast paced work environment
- Curious & fast learner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships- a people person
- Fast reactivity/Innovative attitude – Generates new and innovative approaches and solutions to problems
- Strong time management – ability to prioritize workload
A Day in the Life- the main objectives:
- Drive adoption of Seenit
- Determine partner goals and objectives and mapping these back to product
- Maintain a high level of partner customer satisfaction
- Trusted advisors of our partners
- Monitor and drive product usage by pro-actively offering product education and support & industry insight
- Active involvement in the renewal process of partners
- High level of quality partner engagement
- Become a product ‘champion’ of Seenit
- Continuously build and maintain high levels of specialisation in the industry
The not essentials but things we love:
- Familiarity with and a passion for social media / online video
- Proficiency in foreign languages
- Familiarity with tools such as Salesforce, Gainsight and Intercom
We love to know about interesting and exciting experiences you may have had, what inspires you and makes you tick. Experience in voluntary work or personal projects you are working on, are you a qualified Yoga instructor or musician?
What else we offer:
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Team Drinks
- Fun social outings
- Lunch and Learns
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Founded in January 2014, Seenit is an award-winning video collaboration platform that enables companies to produce high impact video at scale by engaging their own communities of employees, customers and fans around the world. Everyone today has a camera on their phone and people are turning to video as their default means of communication. Seenit enables companies to capitalise on this shift in behaviour by creating authentic and reactive content with their communities. We’ve worked with over 100 brand across the broadcast, retail and corporate markets including the BBC, BT Sport, NBC Universal, Clinique, Benefit, Accenture and HSBC. In December 2016, Seenit won the coveted TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield trophy: