Seenit is growing! On the back of winning TechCrunch Disrupt Europe, we’re growing our product development team and are looking for an experienced Mobile QA Engineer to join us.
We’re now looking for an QA Engineer with strong mobile experience to help us take the app to the next level. You’ll be working with a great team who come with years of experience from companies like Spotify, Google, Picsolve, Pearson, and IBM, and our Founder started her career at Working Title Films.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Experience with mobile automated testing frameworks, for iOS and Android
- Experience of creating test automation frameworks
- Experience of at least one programming language e.g. Ruby/Java
- Mobile Testing (manual testing / functional testing)
- Experience of working in cross-functional, agile development teams
Bonus points if you have:
- Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Linux and Bash scripting
- Implementing performance testing and load automations
Take a look at our website if you’d like to find out more, and feel free to drop us an email if you’ve got any questions or think you’re the right candidate.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Founded in January 2014, Seenit is an award-winning video collaboration platform that enables companies to produce high impact video at scale by engaging their own communities of employees, customers and fans around the world. Everyone today has a camera on their phone and people are turning to video as their default means of communication. Seenit enables companies to capitalise on this shift in behaviour by creating authentic and reactive content with their communities. We’ve worked with over 100 brand across the broadcast, retail and corporate markets including the BBC, BT Sport, Vevo, Clinique, Benefit, Accenture, Rolls Royce and HSBC. In December 2016, Seenit won the coveted TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield trophy: