Seenit it looking for a dynamic, charismatic sales professional to join our growing team in London, UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to join a market-leading B2B start-up blending tech and media. The role will be focused on selling the Seenit platform into global enterprise clients with large contract values that have the potential to scale over time.
You will be working as one of the Sales Team in London with a core focus on the UK market. The role comes with a personal sales target and we will expect you to be closing deals within your first quarter in the role. Training will be on the job with the support of senior members of the team to ensure you get up to speed as quickly as possible. As a startup, the role comes with a significant degree of exposure to the senior management team where you will be able to input into the broader thinking of the business.
- 1-2 years sales experience selling into large enterprise, multinational clients and/or selling into the media sector (television, publishing, advertising, online media);
- Proven ability to close new deals;
- Comfortable working towards a personal sales target;
- Self-starter with the initiative to identify, target and develop leads in areas that align to the business strategy;
- Eager to build relationships with clients to ensure they get the best experience of the product you are selling;
- Can identify the commercial rationale behind client purchasing behaviour to get the most out of a sale;
- Eager to join a fast-growing startup in a rapidly changing, high pressure environment.
- Selling the Seenit technology platform into new enterprise clients on long term contracts;
- Identifying, targeting, nurturing and closing deals;
- Raising market awareness of Seenit and helping the business to maintain and consolidate its first-mover advantage;
- Working with clients through the initial product onboarding and training;
- Working with the team to support client activity on the platform;
- Working with the team to develop new sales collateral, case studies and other materials;
- Working with the team on marketing, outreach and lead generation activities;
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Founded in January 2014, Seenit is an award-winning video collaboration platform that enables companies to produce high impact video at scale by engaging their own communities of employees, customers and fans around the world. Everyone today has a camera on their phone and people are turning to video as their default means of communication. Seenit enables companies to capitalise on this shift in behaviour by creating authentic and reactive content with their communities. We’ve worked with over 100 brand across the broadcast, retail and corporate markets including the BBC, BT Sport, VEVO, Clinique, Benefit, Accenture, Rolls Royce and HSBC. In December 2016, Seenit won the coveted TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield trophy: