Seenit is growing and the team is looking for a Junior Account Manager to work across a variety of clients, from internal comms to TV broadcasters, you will be expected to help plan, execute and support our clients through projects and support the organisation and management of their growth and success.
As a Junior Account Manager at Seenit you will need to be proactive, hungry to learn and open to new ideas. As a small but growing team we have a startup ‘all hands on deck’ mentality so you must be prepared to work on a number of different projects with varied clients. We need someone who is open to lots of different styles of content and can bring some creative flair and exciting ideas to the table.
Your skills & experience:
- We are looking for a Junior Account Manager with 1-2 years experience of managing both small and large clients.
- Experience of working in a small team and even better if for a start-up
- Eager to join a fast growing, rapidly changing business and sometimes high pressure environment.
- Be passionate about the film, advertising, media, and technology markets
- Creative, innovative thinker
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan, develop, and manage projects
- Ability to build and grow long-term client relationships
- Work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, with great attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop is a bonus
- Fluent written and verbal English; fluency in another language is a major bonus
The not essentials but things we love
We love to know about interesting and exciting experiences you may have had in or outside of work that you think have given you something unique to bring to the team. Tell us about an incredible thing you’ve done or seen, what inspires you and makes you tick. Experience in voluntary work or personal projects you are working on, are you a qualified Yoga instructor or musician? Tell us about what makes you special!
- Account Management
- Own and manage Seenit clients on subscription or launch accounts, to be overseen by Account Directors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Plan and execute new client onboarding and continue their education, support, and training thereafter.
- Plan and host workshops for clients
- Communicate the monthly/quarterly progress of Subscription clients to internal stakeholders
- Work with the sales team on new account pitches
- Work with freelance editors on video edits for clients and be the communication between them and client.
- Seenit Academy
- Plan & produce Seenit Academy training materials with the team for use of our clients.
- Develop Seenit Academy’s offering and come up with new ideas for content.
- Assist in-house production and direction of original creative content
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
Founded in January 2014, Seenit is an award-winning video collaboration platform that enables companies to produce high impact video at scale by engaging their own communities of employees, customers and fans around the world. Everyone today has a camera on their phone and people are turning to video as their default means of communication. Seenit enables companies to capitalise on this shift in behaviour by creating authentic and reactive content with their communities. We’ve worked with over 100 brand across the broadcast, retail and corporate markets including the BBC, BT Sport, Vevo, Clinique, Benefit, Accenture, Rolls Royce and HSBC. In December 2016, Seenit won the coveted TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield trophy: