Seenit is growing! On the back of winning TechCrunch Disrupt Europe, we’re growing our product development team and are looking for an experienced iOS engineer to join us.
We’re now looking for an iOS Engineer with strong native experience to help us take the app to the next level. You’ll be working with a great team who come with years of experience from companies like Spotify, Google, Picsolve, Pearson, and IBM, and our Founder started her career at Working Title Films.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- A successful run of releasing commercial-grade iOS apps written natively in Objective C
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development principles
- Full exposure to the app development cycle
- Passionate about UX and love implementing beautiful designs and responsive with Auto-Layout
- Extensive experience integrating with RESTful web service APIs
- Strong understanding of unit testing and related techniques
- Excellent communication skills working across multiple disciplines, and generally getting stuck in to whatever is required.
Bonus points if you have:
- A good knowledge of core data
Take a look at our website if you’d like to find out more, and feel free to drop us an email if you’ve got any questions or think you’re the right candidate.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
Founded in January 2014, Seenit is an award-winning video collaboration platform that enables companies to produce high impact video at scale by engaging their own communities of employees, customers and fans around the world. Everyone today has a camera on their phone and people are turning to video as their default means of communication. Seenit enables companies to capitalise on this shift in behaviour by creating authentic and reactive content with their communities. We’ve worked with over 100 brand across the broadcast, retail and corporate markets including the BBC, BT Sport, Vevo, Clinique, Benefit, Accenture, Rolls Royce and HSBC. In December 2016, Seenit won the coveted TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield trophy: