What is Seenit?
Founded in January 2014, Seenit is an award-winning tech platform that enables companies to unlock the power of their communities through video. Everyone today has a camera on their phone and people are turning to video as their default means of communication. Seenit enables companies to capitalise on this shift in behaviour by creating authentic, reactive and relevant video content with their communities of customers, fans and employees. We’ve worked with over 100 brand across the broadcast, retail and corporate markets including the BBC, BT Sport, Benefit, Accenture, Diageo, Unilever and HSBC. In December 2016, Seenit won the coveted TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield trophy:
Seenit is looking for a dynamic, charismatic individual to join our rapidly expanding team in London, UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to join a market-leading B2B start-up blending tech and media. You will be working as a key member of our business development team, working closely with Business Development Managers to target companies in designated vertices, developing pipeline to help the company achieve our targets. You will need to be strategic and methodical in your approach, adopting a test-and-learn mindset to constantly improve and evolve sales processes. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop sales opportunities, share knowledge and work collectively to ensure the whole team hits its targets. As a startup, this is a fast paced and high exposure role where you will have the opportunity to engage with every aspect of the business. This is an entry role into the business providing exciting opportunities to progress into Sales, Marketing and Client Success roles.
- Help to develop and refine outreach strategy
- Identify opportunities for Seenit to build new relationships
- Reach out by phone and email to key leads up to, and including, C-Level executives
- Qualify leads for BDM’s to build early-stage pipeline
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Seenit platform
- Collaborate with sales team around best practices
- Support the commercial team to develop and refine sales collateral
- Meet and exceed monthly KPIs and quotas
- Desire to work in the tech industry at a fast-paced and growing company
- Positive and motivated, with a competitive spirit
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Track record of success in achieving goals
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests, experience, and extracurricular involvement
- Open progression to other parts of the business – Sales/ Marketing/ Client Success etc.
- Great culture with intelligent, forward thinking, fun people (Amazing fancy dress parties)
- 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension scheme