Role: Creative Services Coordinator
Salary range: TBD on experience
Start date: ASAP
Targeted on: Creative Services efficiency and quality of creative work.
What is Seenit?
Founded in January 2014, Seenit is an award-winning video tech platform that enables companies to produce high impact video at scale by engaging their own communities of employees, customers and fans around the world. Everyone today has a camera on their phone and people are turning to video as their default means of communication. Seenit enables companies to capitalise on this shift in behaviour by creating authentic, reactive and relevant content with their communities. We’ve worked with over 100 brand across the broadcast, retail and corporate markets including the BBC, BT Sport, Vevo, Clinique, Benefit, Accenture, Rolls Royce and HSBC. In December 2016, Seenit won the coveted TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield trophy:
What are we looking for?
Our Creative Services team is the creative hub of the organization and is responsible for concepting executing and delivering all of the paid for work we deliver to our valued clients. As this department rapidly expands we are looking for a Creative Services Coordinator to facilitate, coordinate and ensure the top notch execution and delivery of all of this vital teams’ work.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and facilitate paid for work from the planning stage, through deployment, to client delivery.
- When bought in by Sales or Customer Success, consult with clients to translate business requirements into Seenit Projects.
- Asses bandwidth of the Creative Producer and other team members to scope out a timelines for work.
- Collaborate with our Sales & Customer Success teams to communicate services plans and timelines to clients.
- Run end to end video content campaigns for clients that have paid for this premium service.
- Work with Customer Success Managers to create a long term strategy for customers to ensure their stickiness with the product.
- Track success of each piece of paid for client work to iterate in future and report this to the Creative Services Lead.
- Distribute commissioned edits to the Creative Producer.
Skills and Experience
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years professional experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects, works well under pressure and is good at thinking on their feet.
- Enjoy creative problem-solving
- A people person with proven ability to manage expectations between multiple stakeholders to minimize conflict and deliver outstanding work
- Exceptional communication and people skills, as well as good levels of empathy to build trust between teams such as customer success, product and marketing
- Fast reactivity/Innovative attitude – Generates new and innovative approaches and solutions to problems
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills with exceptional organizational skills
The not essentials but things we love:
- Familiarity with and a passion for social media / online video
- Proficiency in foreign languages
- Familiarity with tools such as Salesforce, Gainsight and Intercom
We love to know about interesting and exciting experiences you may have had, what inspires you and makes you tick. Experience in voluntary work or personal projects you are working on, are you a qualified Yoga instructor or musician?
What else we offer:
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Team Drinks
- Fun social outings
- Lunch and Learns
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.