What are we looking for 👀
Seenit is growing and the team is looking for an experienced Account Manager to work across a variety of clients. From internal comms to TV broadcasters, you will be expected to help plan, execute, and support our clients through projects as well as maintain the organisation and management of their growth and success.
As an Account Manager at Seenit, you will need to be proactive and confident in front of clients and creative with plenty of passion. You will need to be ready to hit the ground running and take the reigns of projects. As a small but growing team we have a startup ‘all hands on deck’ mentality, so you must be prepared to work on a number of different projects for a variety of brands and industries. We need someone who is comfortable working directly with clients, who is open to many different styles of content, and who can also bring some creative flair and exciting ideas to the table.
- We are looking for an Account Manager with 2-3 years experience of managing both small and large clients.
- Experience of working in a small team and even better if for a Start up
- Eager to join a fast growing, rapidly changing business and sometimes high pressure environment.
- Be passionate about the film, advertising, media and technology markets
- Creative, innovative thinker
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Confident ability to plan, develop, and manage projects
- Experience in building and growing long-term client relationships
- Work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, with great attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Proficient in Excel
- Fluent written and verbal English; fluency in another language is a major bonus
The not essentials but things we love:
We love to know about interesting and exciting experiences you may have had in or outside of work that you think have given you something unique to bring to the team. Tell us about an incredible thing you’ve done or seen, what inspires you and makes you tick. Experience in voluntary work or personal projects you are working on, are you a qualified Yoga instructor or musician? Tell us about what makes you special. 🤗
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.