Post Production Co-Ordinator
What is Seenit?
Seenit is a video technology platform that changes the way that people produce engaging video content. We are on a mission to enable organisations to tap into their communities and to tell the stories that matter the most. With our mobile app and super slick online production suite, you can direct and manage your community, curate the content they produce, and edit all your videos all in one place! We’ve worked with over 100 brand across the broadcast, retail and corporate markets including the BBC, BT Sport, Benefit, Accenture, Unilever and HSBC
We believe in telling original and exciting stories through the power of video and aim to empower, inspire and challenge our customers to enable them with the creative confidence to become video storytellers themselves.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an energetic, passionate Post Production Co-ordinator, who will own and manage our entire Post-Production process for our Customers, Prospects and Internal Teams. This person will have a huge passion for film, video and creative as well as experience in the video editing process.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering work purchased by customers on top of their technology platform license. You will ensure we deliver high quality, professionally edited video efficiently, on time and within budget, lending to the overall Customer Content Strategy and contributing a profitable revenue to the business. This role will also have great growth potential as we look to build out our wider Professional Services Offering for our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Working as a core part of the Customer Success Team to deliver value-enhancing premium services to customers.
- Developing the Post-Production Services offering and working with both Sales & Customer Success to communicate plans and timelines to both Customers and Prospects.
- Reviewing all content before it is delivered to customers for quality assurance.
- Analysing the operational and commercial performance of Post-Production, to ensure we are delivering the required return on investment for Seenit.
- Managing and growing our roster of freelance creatives (editors, animators, illustrators etc).
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for all things video with extraordinary storytelling, brand voice and brand marketing skills, ideally with a good portfolio of content developed with partners and influencers.
- Proven experience with video editing and producing video in a professional environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, work under tight deadlines and think fast on your feet.
- Strong communication and people skills, with proven ability to manage expectations between multiple stakeholders to minimise conflict and deliver outstanding work.
- A team player; able to collaborate and build trust between internal and external teams.
- Exceptional organisational and proofreading/editorial skills. Excellent attention to detail.