Junior Operations Manager
What is Seenit?
Emily Forbes, founder of Seenit, first discovered the potential of collaborative storytelling whilst making a documentary film at a protest. She noticed during a protest how everyone was already capturing their own personal perspectives on their phones. This raw authenticity inspired Emily to incorporate the wider views into her film.
At first having to manually collect clips from willing protesters, Emily realised that it would be far more efficient if people could upload their videos instantly to a central online platform for her to view and edit. With that, the early idea of Seenit was born.
At Seenit we enable organisations to easily direct, collect and create video with their own communities of customers, fans and employees, bringing those most passionate and knowledgeable right into the content creation. This means companies can now create in a truly scalable, cost effective and authentic way, driving higher impact and engagement on their videos across social and even broadcast.
We were placed in Wired’s Top 100 startups in Europe list and have just been selected by Vodafone as one of the top 6 companies to transform enterprise business.
Today Seenit is a team of 30 based in London and is working with customers such as The BBC, BT Sport, Benefit, Accenture, HSBC and Unilever. They’re also starting to also win new customers in New York and across Europe.
And to give you more of an idea:
What are we looking for?
You will work closely with our CEO, CPO and FD in order to support on day to day running of the operations in the company.
We’re ideally looking for someone with a year or two of experience in a support role. As we develop as a company there is a real opportunity to continuously grow your skills and expand the scope of your responsibilities. Being a small company there is never a shortage of projects to get stuck into and support on!
What you might look like?
- A proactive person, who has an energetic and positive outlook.
- Someone who enjoys working autonomously, is a strong decision maker and an excellent communicator.
- You can juggle many priorities, are skilled at time-management and just want to help get it done.
We are a small passionate team, so there is a real opportunity to make an impact here. If that sounds like you and something you’d be interested to hear more about read the below and get in touch!
Your responsibilities will include
- Running the internal company newsletter
- Updating the company intranet
- Support the social media team
- Organise and rally internal talks
- High level of discretion
- Manage the on-boarding process for new joiners and off-boarding
- Background checks
- Recruitment agency relationships
- Manage our HR platform
- Lead the regular pulse survey across the team, collate and present the information back to the leadership
- Help organise birthday and company anniversary celebrations
- Manage software licences - email, slack, MS office
- Company mobile phone contracts
- Handle relationship with landlord
- Support the social team if there is any help needed to organise events
- Stock the fridge
- Manage relationship with suppliers: fruit delivery, stationery
This will be assisting and supporting our Financial Director:
- Submitting expenses for processing
- Assist with customer invoicing
- Learn to manage a budget
- Be driven
- Be resilient
- Be real
- Own it
- Enjoy the Ride
- A proactive thinker
- A positive can-do attitude
- Help drive team collaboration
- Work with respect and empathy
- Inspire creative confidence in the team
- We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking, growth and autonomy
- Huge scope to the role – freedom to take full ownership and make your mark
- Quarterly leadership offsites and away days
- Quarterly company away days
- Monthly team socials and activities organised on rotation by different teams
- 26 days annual holiday entitlement with an increase each year you are with us
- Open to flexible working
- Half day off on your birthday
- Maternity & paternity cover