Customer Support Advocate 😀
What are we looking for?
As we rapidly expand our team, we’ve created a new Customer Support function to ensure that we are providing the best customer care we possibly can and therefore putting the customer at the core of everything we do.
We are looking for Customer Support Advocates who will be responsible for managing one to many customer relationships across our client base. You will act as the first line of support for all of our local and international client partners. You’ll be energetic and eager to go above and beyond to deliver the very best level of support you can to our partners. You will work closely with our Creative Services, Tech and Customer Success team so that if you don’t know the answer you’ll work efficiently to route it to someone who does. This is a brand new department at Seenit so there is great opportunity for someone to come in and set best practices and grow this into a successful function.
Your Skills and Experience
What you’ll need:
- Customer support or service experience, particularly in a fast paced environment
- Curious & fast learner
- Attention to detail
- Able to laugh and thrive under pressure
- Friendly and approachable manner- a real people person
- Innovative attitude –you love to think of new and innovative approaches and solutions to problems.
- Strong time management – ability to prioritize workload
A Day in the Life- the main objectives:
- Act as the first line of response to partners worldwide
- Organizing and triaging customer queries and support issues between various teams
- Working with the technical team to pinpoint bugs and system issues affecting users
- Maintain a high level of partner satisfaction by using a consistent, helpful and engaging tone that reflects our brand
- Trusted advisors of our partners
- Become a product ‘champion’ of Seenit
- Continuously build and maintain high levels of specialisation in the industry
The not essentials but things we love:
- Familiarity with and a passion for social media / online video
- Proficiency in foreign languages
- Familiarity with tools such a Salesforce, Gainsight and Intercom
- We love to know about interesting and exciting experiences you may have had, what inspires you and makes you tick. Experience in voluntary work or personal projects you are working on, are you a qualified Yoga instructor or talented musician?
What we offer:
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Team Drinks
- Fun social outings
- Lunch and learns
Seenit is an app and platform which helps brands and organisations co-create video with employees, fans, journalists and experts from around the world. It’s a tool which makes it easy to direct and collect video from smartphones, by setting tasks within the app; the target ‘crew’ follow the instructions and upload video. The content arrives to a central private online studio where films can be quickly edited and distributed out to social media.