Seenit it looking for a dynamic, charismatic sales professional to join our rapidly expanding team in London, UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to join a market-leading B2B start-up blending tech and media. The role will be focused on selling the Seenit platform into global enterprise clients with large contract values that have the potential to scale over time.
You will be working as one of the members of the Sales Team in a highly collaborative environment out of our office in London. We are looking for someone who is naturally curious and can strike a balance between building on established sales verticals while keeping an eye out for new applications of the Seenit platform. You will have responsibility for your entire deal pipeline from origination to completion, with a core focus selling the Seenit platform into large corporate clients. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop sales opportunities, share knowledge and work collectively to ensure the whole team hits its targets. As a startup, this is a fast paced and high exposure role where you will have the opportunity to engage with every aspect of the business.
- 3+ years sales experience selling into large enterprise, multinational clients and/or selling into brands and media companies;
- Ideally has experience selling technology platforms for content creation, management or distribution;
- Proven track record of originating, nurturing and closing deal sizes of £50k to £100k;
- Proven track record selling subscription deals of 12 months or longer;
- Comfortable working towards a personal sales target;
- Eager to build relationships with clients to ensure they get the best experience of the product you are selling;
- Can identify the commercial rationale behind client purchasing behavior to maximise value;
- Self-starter with the initiative to identify, target and develop leads in areas that align to the business strategy;
- Eager to join a fast-growing startup in a rapidly changing, high pressure environment.
- Selling the Seenit technology platform into new enterprise clients on long term contracts;
- Identifying, targeting, nurturing and closing deals;
- Raising market awareness of Seenit and helping the business to maintain and consolidate its first-mover advantage;
- Working with clients through the initial product onboarding and training;
- Working with the team to support client activity on the platform;
- Working with the team to develop new sales collateral, case studies and other materials;
- Working with the team on marketing, outreach and lead generation activities
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
Founded in January 2014, Seenit is an award-winning video collaboration platform that enables companies to produce high impact video at scale by engaging their own communities of employees, customers and fans around the world. Everyone today has a camera on their phone and people are turning to video as their default means of communication. Seenit enables companies to capitalise on this shift in behaviour by creating authentic and reactive content with their communities. We’ve worked with over 100 brand across the broadcast, retail and corporate markets including the BBC, BT Sport, NBC Universal, Clinique, Benefit, Accenture and HSBC. In December 2016, Seenit won the coveted TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield trophy: