Seenit helps brands and organisations to create stories with their audiences. Fans and employees become mobile film crews at your fingertips.
We have built a platform which makes it is easy to direct, collect and curate video from any smartphone, anytime anywhere.
We are looking for a Business analyst to join the product team. You will study user behaviour, strategic initiatives, markets, content, and new features and bring data and insights into every decision we make.
What you’ll do
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions across the business.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- You’ll be working in the Product team but work closely with the client services team, and finance.
- Work in our central London office
Who you are
- You have a degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- You have a deep understanding of numbers.
- You have the technical competence to perform more advanced analytics:
- Analytics tools experience SQL, SQL++, N1QL, R, Python And JSON
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- You are capable of tackling very loosely defined problems.
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
- A fantastic, driven and friendly team
- An exciting workplace in the heart of London
- An opportunity to influence one of the most exciting startups in the London tech scene.