We are looking for an energetic, passionate Account Manager to join the Customer Success Team at Seenit. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone to work completely autonomously, in a new role for the business.
About Seenit? 🧐
At Seenit, our vision is a world where everyone’s story can be told and voice can be heard. We want to create a more trustworthy world where authentic, human stories can be told in impactful ways.
Stories have the power to make good things happen. But to have a real, tangible impact on the world around them, they need space to be told.
And that’s where we come in.
Seenit is an enterprise people-powered video crowdsourcing platform that allows you to direct your employees through an app. You can curate the content filmed, edit, and publish all within the platform.
We were placed in Wired’s Top 100 startups in London list along with the likes of Monzo and Habito, and have been selected by Vodafone as one of the top 20 companies to transform enterprise business.
Today, Seenit is 6 years old. We are a small a team of just over 20, based in Shoreditch, London. We work with customers such as Pepsico, HSBC, and Spotify across the UK, Europe, and the USA.
Job description 📄
We are at such an exciting time in our journey! 2 years ago we introduced our Customer Success Team to Seenit, to work closely with all of our Enterprise level customers. Since then we have built some incredible stories, great relationships and have seen some of the largest businesses in the world adopt Seenit as a core part of their business.
We now have an incredible opportunity to grow within these businesses and increase the exposure of our platform far and wide!
What we are looking for? 🌟
We are looking for an energetic, passionate Account Manager to work with our Customer Success Team, ensuring that we drive growth within our existing customer base and to own all commercial discussions with our existing customers. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone to work completely autonomously, in a new role for the business. The key bits and bobs we are looking for:
- 3 years Account Management experience in SaaS
- Experience of working with Customer Success Teams
- Track record of exceeding Quotas
- Proven experience of closing large, enterprise Renewals as well as expansion revenue within FTSE 100 organisations
- Process driven, with heavy experience of using tools like Salesforce and / or other CRM Tools
- Experience carrying a $2M ARR book of business
- Experience in the Video space beneficial, but not crucial
Roles and responsibilities 🎯
- Responsible for driving Up-sell and Cross-Sell within our existing Customer Base, by working closely with the Customer Success Team and working to Sales Targets on a quarterly basis.
- Responsible for our Renewals process, ensuring all Renewals of existing customers are completed well in advance of their Renewal Dates
- Working with the Marketing and Customer Success Teams to map out the key stakeholders that we currently do not work within within our existing customer organisations and work to engage with them commercially.
- Working with the Customer Success Team to present to high level, C Suite executives to sell our value proposition at a high scale.
- Being creative and collaborating with other teams to engage other areas of businesses that we currently work with to increase the exposure of Seenit.
About us 👋
Our values ❣️
- Get it done
- Make a difference
At Seenit 🚀
- We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking, growth, and autonomy
- Huge scope to the role – freedom to take full ownership and make your mark
Benefits include 🥳
- 26 days of annual holiday with additional holiday for every year you are at Seenit
- Flexitime and open to other flexible working arrangements
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Pension scheme
- Half day off on your birthday
- Calm subscription
- Maternity and paternity cover
- Monthly team social events
- Friday afternoon snacks and drinks
Interested? Simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch. Try to keep you answers short and to the point. Best of luck!