“At a time when nativist instincts are becoming policy and scaremongering is rife, we should work together to propagate global solidarity and build a kindness contagion.” - United Nations
At Seenit, we want to help bring this kindness contagion to life through amplifying authentic voices. This is why we have asked our colleagues and friends to join our Seenit project to share their message of support to the community.
Check out the results in the video below 👇
Episode 5 - Our message to the community
“Everyone is impacted by this disease equally. Covid doesn’t discriminate and neither should we.”
So it’s important to remember to focus on the good things:
- With all those bad news circulating non-stop, let’s keep our spirits up with music, cooking or collective concerts on balconies
- This is an opportunity for us to slow down and reflect
- Be appreciative of our situation
- Start new hobbies
- Shift priorities and form new habits
Remember to regularly check-in with yourself AND others! 🙌
“I know it doesn’t feel like this is ever, ever going to end, but it will eventually.”
For some handy WFH tips and tricks you can check out the rest of the video series:
- Episode 1 here, on how to stay productive when working from home
- Episode 2 here, to learnabout the advantages and benefits our employees are seeing from working remotely
- Episode 3 here, about WFH in different job roles
- Episode 4 here, on how to keep togetherness as a team while WFH
Join us our ongoing series, we want to hear your unique voice!
If you’d like to be part of our next episode and share your ideas, tips and tricks about working from home, simply download the ‘Seenit Capture’ app and use the ID ‘workingfromhome’ to join our project ‘How to work remotely’! Follow the instructions on the app to upload your clips! 💥
Happy filming and stay tuned for the next episode!