At time of writing we have been working exclusively from home for three weeks at Seenit - and we are already seeing some of the challenges that arise from such a drastic shift in a company’s day-to-day environment.
So how are we handling it?
You can watch our WFH episode 3 to see how our team is doing so far. As you can see, it isn’t difficult to collaborate remotely using video, chat and web conferencing tools. But we are also fortunate enough to have the Seenit platform at our fingertips - which is now more handy than ever as we strive to stay connected while working from home.
Most importantly, we wanted to do everything we could to keep our most popular initiatives going and maintain a feeling of togetherness as a team - even if we had to get a little creative to do it!
For this episode, we decided to invite friends and people from the public to join our project and share their top tips with us, too.
Check out the results in the video below 👇
Episode 4 - How to keep togetherness as a team when WFH?
“We are in this together” and it’s crucial now more than ever to keep our team’s morale up and most importantly, keep a sense of togetherness while working remotely. So here are some great suggestions:
- Reaching out to each other and asking to meet online (as simple as that)
- Keeping your key team initiatives in place (get creative!)
- Daily stand-up meetings to discuss the team’s agenda (good way to kick off the day)
- Setting up a happiness channels on slack to keep the morale up (negative news are not allowed)
- Having remote coffee breaks with random people from the office by using Donut (a Slack ad-on)
- Having team lunches via video call
- Hosting virtual meditation, work-out or cooking classes for your team
- Having fun together: do remote game nights or virtual costume parties
If you are wondering how to best stay productive when working from home for a prolonged period of time, check out Episode 1 of our Working From Home Series here and Episode 2 - about the advantages and benefits our employees are seeing from working from home, here.
Do you want to be part of our next episode and share your ideas, tips and tricks about working from home? 🎬
Simply download the ‘Seenit Capture’ app and use the ID ‘workingfromhome’ to join our project ‘How to work remotely’! Follow the instructions on the app to upload your clips! 💥
Happy filming and stay tuned for the next episode!