Whether working from home boosts productivity or not has been much debated in recent years. Paranoid Managers envision employees lying on their couches at home in their pyjamas playing video games, but is that really what’s going on?
At Seenit we work from home every Wednesday, so with the recent adjustment to remote working for a prolonged period of time and the fact that a number of other business are facing the same challenge as a result of COVID-19, we’ve decided to share some of our top tips and tricks on how to keep productivity and engagement up when working from home!
Welcome to the first episode of our Working From Home video series!
Episode 1 - How to stay productive when working from home
So don’t forget:
- Get up as usual
- Take a shower
- Start the day right with meditation, exercise or a morning walk before sitting down to work
- Have a dedicated working space
- Take breaks
- Stay hydrated
For some more handy WFH tips and tricks you can check out the rest of the video series below:
- Episode 1: How to stay productive when working from home
- Episode 2: The advantages and benefits our employees are seeing from working remotely
- Episode 3: What does WFH in different job roles look like
- Episode 4: How to keep togetherness as a team while WFH
- Episode 5: Our message of support to the community
- Episode 6: How to combat loneliness during Covid-19 isolation
- Episode 7: here: Challenges for the times ahead
- Episode 8: How to avoid distractions when WFH
- Episode 9: Our isolation resolutions