Dear Studio user,
We’ve been working hard to ensure we’re constantly improving your Seenit experience! Over the upcoming days, you will notice a change in how you create projects in the Seenit Studio.
We thought our Studio Users needed a faster and simpler way of building their projects, so we’ve done the following:
- Made the interface simpler and cleaner to use
- Removed the bottom bar so you have more space on your screen
- Removed the ‘preview’ section which was part of the old branding
- Given more helpful tips/pointers as part of the creation flow, so everyone can understand what information should be added
- Made the project intro video smaller and less daunting
- Made the Studio mobile friendlyhelping you create projects whilst on the move
We’ve found that the more completed your project, the more contributions you will receive from your community. By simplifying the layout your projects should be easier to complete, which will hopefully mean more footage!
This will be launched soon! We’re currently updating our Help Centre articles to reflect the interface changes too.
Do you have a spare 5 minutes to share your feedback? If so, start a live chat with us on the Studio or respond to this email!
Further FAQs can be found here.